AMAGNO Client for desktop and mobile
Full access in the office and on the go
The AMAGNO client is your digital workplace. As locally installed software, the AMAGNO client connects to the AMAGNO server which can be installed either On-Premise on your company’s own server or in the AMAGNO Business Cloud. After registering you can access all files and documents which you are authorised to access.
The AMAGNO digital workplace will help you to work smarter, not harder. Take full advantage of our powerful Document Management software to free your company from the chaos of dusty obsolete files and the paper chain. With a clear and very intuitive user interface, you will be able to know what you are doing straight away and enjoy all the advantages of an Enterprise Content Management system.
Easy to install and Setup
The AMAGNO client is simple to download and install.
Intuitive, user-friendly Interface
You will always know where you are thanks to the clearly organised interface.
Full mobile compatibility via internet browser
Access on the go via any up to date browser.
The AMAGNO client has the following requirements for Windows:
- At least 1GB of free RAM
- At least 40MB of free hard disk space (not on a network drive)
- In order to work, AMAGNO clients need access to the AMAGNO server
- AMAGNO uses the ports 80 and 808
The AMAGNO client has the following software requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8 or a later version. Installation on Microsoft Windows XP is currently still technically possible, but due to the expiry of Microsoft support, this option is no longer officially supported by AMAGNO.
- You will also require the latest Windows operating system Service Pack installed.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile (this will be checked upon installation and installed in addition if necessary)
Mobile access via web browser
Are you mobile? AMAGNO will be there for you. If you happen to be out and about without your company laptop, access via smartphone or tablet is absolutely no problem: AMAGNO can also be accessed via any up to date web browser. Simply go to amagno.me and enter your personal login details. The mobile interface from AMAGNO will launch and will adapt dynamically to your device. The mobile view is as clear and intuitive as on desktop so that you can use it with ease right away.
User handbook as documentation
Please note that AMAGNO is a comprehensive business application. For the installation and configuration of the AMAGNO server and client, there are particular technical requirements.
The technical requirements and instructions listed here are designed to provide a broad overview. You can find further, detailed technical requirements, and installation and operation instructions, in our technical documentation.
Aspects not related to the AMAGNO software are not part of an existing service agreement. We would be happy to offer support for these as extra services.